Education and ADHD: Changing How People Learn
In an excellent graphic presentation, Sir Ken Robinson discusses problems with education. The video is informative, interesting and entertaining. Of particular interest is around 3 minutes and 40 seconds into the video when he gives some startling information about the number of people being medicated for ADHD across the country. While he acknowledges ADHD is a real problem, he does a nice job of showing that there is reason for concern regarding prescription habits.
- Lack of Education to Blame for Debt
- New Studies Show Technology to Blame for Increase in Plagiarism
- Adjunct Advantages: The Future of Education
- How Employers View an Online Education
- Jobs and Education Based on Your Myers-Briggs MBTI Type
- Can Apple Save Education?
- Checklist for Writing the Perfect College Paper