Create Infographics Easily with Easel.ly
Infographics can add some flare to an article. It may be a challenge to create one without the ability to navigate and comprehend complicated software. That is why Easel.ly is such a helpful program. In Edudemic’s article 10 Fun Tools to Easily Make Your Own Infographics, Easel.ly is listed as one tool that does not require a great deal of skill.
It is simple to take a template and simply add and change things. For example, the original template, looked something like this:
While, this may be graphically appealing, it may take quite a bit of time to change something with this much detail. If less information is required, it is simple to change a few things here and there. Here is an example:
It may be costly and/or difficult to find just the right visual for an article. This site may be a great source of choices that can be easily tweaked to fit the topic at hand. The site offers quite a few templates and is growing daily.
To find out more, watch the following video:
- Use QR Codes to Promote Your Business
- Marketers Target Impatient Customers through Smartphone Quick Response QR Codes
- QR Code: Why You Should Be Using it to Promote You, Your Business and Products
- Is Email on Its Way Out?
- How Google Voice Works
- Top Sites to Find Statistics and Charts for Writing Articles
- Statistics Every Writer Should Know
- 3 Free Tools for Creating Your Own Infographics (entrepreneur.com)