You can also learn a lot on iTunes through their podcasts, which are also free. A podcast is a recorded audio program that you download onto your computer, iPod or MP3 device. There are excellent podcasts on just about any topic you can imagine.
For a list of some great free educational sites, check out the following:
1. iTunes U: http://www.apple.com/education/itunes-u/ – iTunes have their university courses as well as regular podcasts available. Be sure to check out all of the free things iTunes has to offer.
2. ‘Stuff you should know’ podcast (the hosts Josh and Chuck are great!): http://electronics.howstuffworks.com/stuff-you-should-know-podcast.htm
3. MIT Open Courseware: http://ocw.mit.edu/OcwWeb/web/courses/courses/index.htm
4. Computer training: http://www.gcflearnfree.org/computer/topic.aspx?id=140
5. How to use APA for writing papers: http://owl.english.purdue.edu/owl/resource/560/01/
6. Source for a lot of educational videos that help you to be on the cutting edge: http://wimp.com/
7. Grammar guide: http://grammar.quickanddirtytips.com/
8. Online tutorials: http://www.librarysupportstaff.com/ed4you.html#Online Tutorial
9. Source for many educational training videos: http://websearch.about.com/od/imagesearch/a/education_video.htm
10. Career training resource: http://freecareertraining.org/