What is comScore’s Social Analytix?
Are you looking to follow how often your company’s brand is mentioned? You might be interested in comScore’s Social Analytix. This is a new social media tool that can provide detailed insights.
According to CBR, “comScore said that Radian6 technology captures mentions across 150 million social media sources including blogs, discussion boards, video and image sharing sites and social networking sites like Facebook, Twitter, MySpace and LinkedIn Answers. The Social Analytix will enable clients to monitor consumer-generated brand mentions and gauge consumer sentiment, listen and respond to potential customer service issues, and help identify key social media influencers. The new social media intelligence also engages with social media users and scale listening and response across their organisation, and tracks the lifecycle of campaigns, announcements and communication efforts. comScore vice president Steve Dennen said that the new Social Analytix leverages Radian6’s social monitoring technology to help the company provide its clients with enhanced insights into a critical variable in the marketing mix equation: consumer word-of-mouth. ”
The comScore site claims Social Analytix will enable clients to:
- Monitor consumer-generated word-of-mouth brand mentions and gauge consumer sentiment toward their brands, products and/or competitors
- Listen and respond quickly to potential customer service issues as they arise
- Help identify key social media influencers, reach out to them and form strong relationships with their customers
- Engage with social media users and scale listening and response across their organization
- Track the lifecycle of campaigns, announcements and communication efforts
If you want to learn more about Analytix, click here.