7 Tips to Give Your Career a Social Media Facelift – b2cmarketinginsider
There is a lot of information about there about how to use social media to improve your chances of getting a job. How do you know which information is really useful? You might find a recent article I found to be interesting. The author includes 7 tips to give your career a social media facelift. Check out the following from b2cmarketinginsider.com:
Not on social media platforms? Think again!
You or the content you’ve created may be on social media networks without you even knowing it. Here are a few examples where you’re popping up on the social media landscape.
- Are you in photos with family, friends and/or colleagues? If so, they may appear on Facebook, Flickr or Twitter.
- Have you dined with others or run into friends at your favorite watering hole? If so, unknowingly, you may have been included in their Foursquare updates.
- Do you write for any online or offline media entity? If so, your content may be shared on a wide variety of social media sites including Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter and others.
- Have you presented at a conference or been part of an event’s panel? If so, you’re probably including in someone’s tweets, live blogging, video or other form of content sharing.
- Does your firm have a presence on LinkedIn? If so, your bio may already be posted.
- Have you Googled Yourself Lately? Why LinkedIn and Google are Important for Your Job Search (drdianehamilton.wordpress.com)
- PR: What’s Social Media Got to Do with It? (prinyourpajamas.com)