Young Boy Has Higher IQ Than Einstein
The video below of young Jake Barnett shows his amazing brain and abilities at the young age of 12. With the recent movie release of Limitless with Bradley Cooper, there is a lot of focus on the brain and its potential.
At the age of 3, young Jake was diagnosed with autism. Parentdish reported, “But today, 12-year-old Jake is studying electromagnetic physics at Indiana University-Purdue University Indianapolis and has an IQ of 170, higher than that of Albert Einstein. And he’s astounding university professors by developing his own theory of relativity — they’re lining him up for a Ph.D research role, Barnett, of Noblesville, Ind., says.” To read Jake’s amazing story, click here.
- The Human Brain: Gender Differences in Intelligence and Maturity
- Are Humans Getting Dumber as Our Brains are Shrinking?
- How Your IQ Compares to Other Famous People’s
- Top 10 Personality, Career, IQ and EQ Tests
- You May be Looking for a Job but Your Emotional Intelligence May be What Needs Work