Top Apps for 2011
The list of apps that are available for iPads and other tablet devices can sometimes seem staggering. Entrepreneur.com recently listed their 10 Must-Have Business Apps for 2011. Most of these apps had to do with productivity. For a more productivity apps click here.
Hubspot had a more complete article titled The 25 Most Important Mobile Media Apps. This list is nice because it is broken down into financial tools, organizers/time savers, utilities, news/information, shopping, social, and productivity applications.
One application that any mobile device should have is for reading QR codes. For more information about QR codes and their use, click here.
- Using QR Codes to Get a Job or Promote a Business
- Marketers Target Impatient Customers through Smartphone Quick Response QR Codes
- QR Code: Why You Should Be Using it to Promote You, Your Business and Products
- Companies Using Apps to Gather Data
- Top 10 Health and Fitness Apps
- Job Seekers: The Demand is in Apps