Have a Laugh from Site that Compiles Past Tweets
There is a fun little site called That Can Be My Next Tweet. It pulls information from your Twitter account and calculates what your possible next Tweet could include based on what you have Tweeted in the past. Every time you push the “get your next Tweet” button, it comes up with a new jumble of words combined from your past postings. I put in drdianehamilton and the first three times I pushed the button, I got the following responses:
- You are emotionally intelligent? 3 Answers: Consumer Trends to Target its 90 Million From Russian?
- Develop Socially You About Your Current Job Google and Psychological Bloggers and Business Review: How?
- Boomerang Generation: College Tuition Really Want This New Pew Is Your Current Job Google Using QR code!
It was fun for a few minutes. I’m not sure it has lasting appeal, but it can be good for a few laughs. I put in a few personalities that can tend to be characters to see what their next Tweet might be. Here is what it generated:
Charlie Sheen: Sloppy TunaGet you’re going to Colombia, it’s my page & ! KH & RH RT!! Anger Management ANGER & coke round.
Ashton Kutcher: I’m a joke. retweet to keep spending millions to people sounds funnier than astronauts.
Kanye West: Chilling with my stress and I just threw some bassoon on Yeezy’s and the right thing but I know Howie?
BrianWilson (the closing pitcher for the San Francisco Giants): Charlie Sheen is why. The Tux. Made of the Wharf. you enjoy choking on today’s run, upon reaching the 1st!
To check out: That Can Be My Next Tweet, click here.
- How much is Your Favorite Celebrity’s Net Worth? Fun Site Gives You An Idea
- Charlie Sheen: Narcissist and ENFP Personality Type?
- Sue Sylvester from Glee: Classic ESTJ MBTI Type
- What is Your Favorite Celebrity’s Personality Type? See How Your Personality Compares to Theirs
- Oprah, Ellen Degeneres, and George Carlin: What Their Personalities All May Have in Common