An Entrepreneur’s Startup Business Model Checklist
Whether they write it down or keep it in their head, the new entrepreneur keeps a checklist about any new big idea they may be considering. Startup expert Steve Blank has created a video series for the new entrepreneur on Udemy where he explains the importance of this checklist.
Udemy is a site where online courses can be created about any subject. “Udemy’s goal is to disrupt and democratize the world of education by enabling anyone to teach and learn online.” There is a wealth of knowledge on the Udemy site. Entrepreneurs can search the site for relevant courses to help them with their business ventures.
In a recent presentation about entrepreneurs and their business model checklist, “ Steve Blank outlines a few points of necessary focus for the emerging business start-up, including market opportunity, market regulations and distribution, competitors and complimentors, and technology breakthroughs. He notes that the customer is not always the same thing as the payer, and that this bifurcation is creating interesting new business models.”
The following are the links for Blank’s entrepreneurial presentations:
- Famous Entrepreneurs Who Hit it Big With Humble Beginnings
- Most Inspiring Women Entrepreneurs
- Top Five Things to Know to be a Successful Entrepreneur
- 50 Famous People Who Failed Before They Became Successful
- Top 50 Venture Funded Companies for 2011
- Top 5 Networking Tips for Small Businesses
- Time for a New Career? Change the Daily Grind to a Job of Your Dreams
- 50 Excellent Lectures for the Small Business Owner
- Top 10 Company Mission Statements in 2011
- Why Companies Are Not Going IPO: Are Skype, Twitter and Facebook Projected IPOs in 2011?