Twitter Analytics: Who is Viewing and Tweeting Your Tweets?
It can be a challenge to get good analytics on Twitter. However, there are some sites that can give some helpful information. One of these sites is The Archivist. “The Archivist is a service that lets you search Twitter for Tweets. Then you can create an archive, analyze, export and share the tweets.” Once you are on the site, simply type in your Twitter name and hit start analysis. It will come up with something like this:
This site allows the Twitter user to visualize data and information through graphic representations. Some of the most important things that The Archivists can provide about a Twitter account are:
- Tweet Volume Over Time
- Users Who Have Tweeted the Most About You
- Top URLs Used
- Most Frequently Used Words
- Tweet vs. ReTweet Percentage
- Source Where Users Tweet From Originally
- What is Blekko? Can the Slashtag Search Engine Compete with Google?
- Most Useful Articles About How to Use Twitter
- Inspired by One Tweet
- Twitter and Redirection
- Is Twitter Keeping you out of College
- Google and Facebook Looking at Twitter
- Twitter’s Mission Statement