Using Giant QR Codes on Cars to Promote Business
QR codes may offer sales people a new way to advertise. Real estate agents are known to put company and contact information on cars as a form of advertisement. Agents have even begun using QR codes on the “for sale” signs. Interested buyers can scan information about the home instantaneously into his or her cell phone.
Now that QR codes are on just about everything, why not make them into a magnetic attachment for an automobile? Chevy has already used QR codes on automobiles to promote car sales. “The vehicles are currently undergoing Southern California road testing, so the displayed QR codes will allow consumers to get a closer look at this vehicle even before it is available for sale.”
How big can a QR code be? Check out the 10,000 square foot QR code made that can be viewed from 2 miles up in the sky.
- Stand Out in Job Market With Mini Resume Cards
- How to Use QR Codes on Your Resume and Business Cards
- Using QR Codes for Business Promotion
- QR Codes: Why You Should Be Using Them
- Marketers Target Impatient Customers Through QR Codes