Could Augmented Reality Technology Inspire the Next Steve Jobs?
One of the biggest obstacles the new entrepreneur faces is coming up with a unique idea. The Steve Jobs and Mark Zuckerbergs of the world have raised the creativity bar. By creating augmented reality phone apps, certain companies are getting attention. Autonomy has developed a new technology called Arasmsa that may change how people interact with objects. It works with a smart phone and can reveal some things that are not readily visible to the naked eye. Check out the following video:
With the popularity of QR codes and now new technologies like Arasmsa, there is potential for some amazing app possibilities. For example, you can now point your phone at a magazine and have an app translate the material from one language to another. There are a variety of augmented reality apps already available on the market. Check out 40 Best Augmented Reality Phone Apps and 2 Augmented Reality Technologies that are about to Change the World.
The question is who will be the next Zuckerberg or Jobs to create an idea that goes above and beyond what is already out there? Perhaps they are listed in the article 8 Important Silicon Valley Innovators Not Named Steve Jobs. Only time will tell.
- Ten Entrepreneurs Who Hit It Big Before Turning 35
- Top 10 Companies Code of Ethics and Conduct
- Top 10 Company Mission Statements in 2011
- Famous Entrepreneurs Who Hit it Big With Humble Beginnings
- Researching Apple: Top 10 Most Useful Links
- Value of Top Companies in 2011
- The Top 10 Most Misunderstood Entrepreneurial Terms
- Top Five Things to Know to be a Successful Entrepreneur
- 50 Famous People Who Failed Before They Became Successful
- Top 50 Venture Funded Companies for 2011
- Top 5 Networking Tips for Small Businesses
- Time for a New Career? Change the Daily Grind to a Job of Your Dreams
- 50 Excellent Lectures for the Small Business Owner
- An Entrepreneur’s Startup Business Model Checklist