I have updated my speaker and training bio. Please click on the picture below to watch the video. To contact me for an event, please go to http://www.speakermatch.com/profile/drdianehamilton/
Updates from September, 2016 Toggle Comment Threads | Keyboard Shortcuts
I had to opportunity to interview Martin “Marty” Zwilling this week. Marty has an impressive background. He is a former executive with IBM. He has served on multiple advisory boards. He currently works as an author and consultant. His company, Startup Professionals, is dedicated to helping new entrepreneurs succeed. He gave some great insight regarding some of the toughest issues facing new entrepreneurs. The following is our six-part interview. Click on the link below the picture. Scroll to next video with the arrow at the bottom after watching each one.
Forbes Mentor Week was held on August 31, 2015. It was an excellent chance to learn career-changing habits and problem solving techniques critical in today’s workplace. This five-day online event brought together influencers and innovators from all corners of the business community for an interactive boot camp to sharpen your personal and professional skills.
Please see my recorded session here:
The following is a video presentation that explains how to write the perfect college paper. For a written version with more complete information, check out: Checklist for Writing the Perfect College Paper. There are some sources referred to in this video presentation. Here are those sources and the links:
Click here for doctoral dissertation writing help.
- Checklist for Writing the Perfect College Paper (drdianehamilton.wordpress.com)
- Doctoral Dissertation: Proposal Approval Checklist (drdianehamilton.wordpress.com)
- Top 5 Secrets for Online Student Success (drdianehamilton.wordpress.com)
- How to Get an A in Your College Courses (drdianehamilton.wordpress.com)
- Education and ADHD: Changing How People Learn (drdianehamilton.wordpress.com)
- Successful Students Use Plagiarism and Editing Programs (drdianehamilton.wordpress.com)
Whether they write it down or keep it in their head, the new entrepreneur keeps a checklist about any new big idea they may be considering. Startup expert Steve Blank has created a video series for the new entrepreneur on Udemy where he explains the importance of this checklist.
Udemy is a site where online courses can be created about any subject. “Udemy’s goal is to disrupt and democratize the world of education by enabling anyone to teach and learn online.” There is a wealth of knowledge on the Udemy site. Entrepreneurs can search the site for relevant courses to help them with their business ventures.
In a recent presentation about entrepreneurs and their business model checklist, “ Steve Blank outlines a few points of necessary focus for the emerging business start-up, including market opportunity, market regulations and distribution, competitors and complimentors, and technology breakthroughs. He notes that the customer is not always the same thing as the payer, and that this bifurcation is creating interesting new business models.”
The following are the links for Blank’s entrepreneurial presentations:
- Famous Entrepreneurs Who Hit it Big With Humble Beginnings
- Most Inspiring Women Entrepreneurs
- Top Five Things to Know to be a Successful Entrepreneur
- 50 Famous People Who Failed Before They Became Successful
- Top 50 Venture Funded Companies for 2011
- Top 5 Networking Tips for Small Businesses
- Time for a New Career? Change the Daily Grind to a Job of Your Dreams
- 50 Excellent Lectures for the Small Business Owner
- Top 10 Company Mission Statements in 2011
- Why Companies Are Not Going IPO: Are Skype, Twitter and Facebook Projected IPOs in 2011?